ADMISSION FEES : Rs. 200 /- (Two Hundred Only) common to all new Members.
1. FULL MEMBER: Rs. 350 /- per year (Rs. Three Hundred Fifty only).
2. LIFE MEMBER: Rs. 3000 /- (Rs. Three Thousand only)
3. ASSOCIATE MEMBER: Rs. 250 /- per year (Rs. Two Hundred Fifty only).
4. LIFE ASSOCIATE MEMBER: Rs. 2000 /- once (Rs. Two Thousand only).
5. OVERSEAS MEMBER: US$ 350 once only, except in case of surgeons from SAARC countries whose fee will be equivalent of Rs. 3000 /- once only.
Full Members: All those who promote the cause of rural surgery and have a post-graduate diploma or degree recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in Surgery OR its allied branches like Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Anaesthesia etc. / MBBS doctors who are actively practicing rural surgerical care for at least 5 years and has 50% surgical work.
Associate Members: MBBS doctors engaged in the practice or promotion of rural surgery with no or less than 50% surgical work.
Life members: Those who qualify for Full Membership.
Life Associate members: Those who qualify for Associate Membership.
Surgeon residing outside India and has all the qualifications to be a Full member.
|PAYMENT MODE: All at par Cheques or Demand Drafts must be payable to 'The Association of Rural Surgeons of India' at Shahada, Maharashtra.
Please attach the evidence of Qualification and registration along with application form.
For further information and correspondence during 2015 – 2017:
Click to download membership form
Dr. B. D. Patel
Shushrut Hospital, Khetiya Road,
Shahada, Dist. Nandurbar – 425409 (M.S)
Dr. Rajesh R. Tongaonkar
Dr. Tongaonkar Hospital,
Dondaicha, Dist. Dhule (MS) - 425 408
Mobile No: 9422286134